Club Responsibilities, Forms, Fees, Check-in and Scoring
1. San Diego Archers are responsible for and are expected to assist in the maintenance of both the field range in Balboa Park and the target range at Morley Field by attending the monthly work parties.
2. Members should attend all club meetings.
3. Members must cooperate with and assist club officers in planning club activities and implementing these activities.
4. Members must assist in the promotion of archery and should conduct themselves according to the code of sportsmanship at all times.
5. Members are required to observe all archery safety rules. No blunts or broad-head arrows are allowed at either range. They must see to it that guests and visitors on the range also observe these safety rules and practices.
6. While bow-hunting, members are required to conduct themselves according to all state hunting regulations, cooperating with game officials, practicing conservation and, in general, bringing credit to the San Diego Archers.
All members and participants in any SDA tournament must submit a signed waiver each year.
All participants in the Annual King Arthur Tournament must submit a separately signed waiver each year.
The daily range fee for both the Balboa Park Rube Powell Archery Range and Morley Field Ranges is $2.00 a day or $19 a calendar month.
Range fees are due “before” shooting on either range, and may be paid at the range entrance via the yellow metal pole with cash payment slot at the top, or range fees may be paid online here.
There are two payment options:
1. PayPal (with a credit/debit card option)
2. Pledge (pay later)
For those of you who visit the ranges often, we are running a “trial” rate of just $19 for unlimited use of both ranges per calendar month. If you post a monthly donation $19 on the 15th of the month then you are covered for the remaining two weeks of the month. We believe this will help to alleviate any anxiety over “when did I last send in my monthly range use donation…”
No “person” will accept payment for range use except during official tournaments.
Your check-in will help the San Diego Archers Club improve our ranges. Please check-in before shooting. Personal information will never be made public, sold or shared.
For future reference, you may either visit this page from your phone or go to either of the below web page addresses to check-in:
After tallying your paper scorecard, submit your score online via a mobile phone at https://sandiegoarchers.com/scorecard
Preliminary real-time scorecard results may be posted online at https://sandiegoarchers.com/scoring