Club Responsibilities, Forms, Range Use Fees, Check-in and Scoring
1. As a San Diego Archers Club member, I am responsible for assisting with the upkeep of both the field range in Balboa Park and the target range at Morley Field. I will contribute by volunteering for tournament setup or participating in a work party at least once per year.
2. I am required to attend at least one club meeting per year.
3. I am expected to collaborate with club officers in planning and implementing club activities.
4. I will actively promote archery and adhere to the code of sportsmanship at all times.
5. I will follow all archery safety rules. I understand that neither blunts nor broadheads are permitted at either range. Members are also responsible for ensuring that guests and visitors comply with these safety guidelines.
6. While engaged in bow-hunting, I will abide by all state hunting regulations, cooperate with game officials, practice conservation, and generally uphold the reputation of the San Diego Archers.
SDA Membership Application form (online form)
Membership Card Request form (online form)
Daily range use for both the Balboa Park Rube Powell Archery Range and Morley Field Ranges is $2.00 a day or a discounted $19 a calendar month.
Range use donations are due “before” shooting on either range, and may be paid at the range entrance via the metal pole with cash payment slot at the top, or range use payments may be paid online.
For online payments we allow for two payment options:
1. PayPal (with a credit/debit card option)
2. Pledge (pay later)
For those of you who visit the ranges often, we ask that you donate just $19 for unlimited use of both ranges per calendar month. When you post a monthly donation $19 on the 15th of the month then you are covered for the remaining two weeks of the month. We believe this will help to alleviate any anxiety over “when did I last send in my monthly range use donation…”
No “person” will accept payment for range use except during official tournaments.
Your check-in will help the San Diego Archers Club improve our ranges. Please check-in before shooting. Personal information will never be made public, sold or shared.
For future reference, you may either visit this page from your phone or go to:
After tallying your paper scorecard, submit your score online via a mobile phone at https://sandiegoarchers.com/scorecard
Preliminary or after tournament real-time scorecard results may be posted online at https://sandiegoarchers.com/scoring