ATTENTION SAN DIEGO ARCHERS!
SDA Member’s Meeting, this Sunday, August 18, 12:30-2:00pm.
Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Library, Community Room
Tentative Agenda Items:
- New Carpet Bale Target Update
- Morley Range Improvements Update
- CBH State 900 Round at Morley Range, Sunday, Sept. 15. Volunteers needed
- Move Flying Pig 3D Tournament from February to March (Avoid Super Bowl)
- Roadrunner Archery Update
- Safety Issues: Balboa Park Ranger’s Office – 619-235-1122
- New membership level which includes range fees?
Please join us in the Community Room at the Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Library
9005 Aero Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
All members are welcome.
Non-members are invited to join us by filling out a membership application at the meeting.
RSVP by 5pm, Friday, August 16 is greatly appreciated.
For more information, directions or to RSVP, please contact the San Diego Archers at:
Approximately 10-15 minutes from Balboa Park
From I-8: Take I-15 N for ~2 miles to Aero Drive
Go West on Aero Drive for ~1.3 mile
Serra Mesa-Kearny Mesa Library will be on the left (Montgomery Airfield is on the right).
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/tHsAyuZjAL12